Friday, May 7, 2010

Counting down to meet The Pioneer Woman

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! It's that day!!! I get to meet Ree today! I am soooooo excited. I made sure to get a good night's sleep so I wouldn't be tired on top of the excitedness. That would be such a bad sight....me tired and excited....I'd be liable to climb the walls.


Anyway, li'l daughter and I picked out an outfit yesterday. Down to the wedges...Ree likes wedges, too. Brown and turquoise halter top with gold trim and tan jacket and my favorite dark blue jeans. I still have to decide on earrings, though...hmmm...have to go do that now! BRB


Ok, I'm back. Turquoise earrings..YES


I fixed my hair a little while ago before going to pick up the cookbook Ree will sign tonight. My son and husband gave me money to buy the book for my birthday. Yesterday was my birthday!! I get to meet Ree for my birthday!!! The girl at the bookstore said its been very popular lately...DUH...The best cookbook ever....considering I hate to cook and bought a cookbook at all is astonishing, much less that I actually don't mind cooking when I can look and compare my cooking with her photos. Back to the hair...well, my A/C in the Suburban decided NOT to work. WHAT? Today? Seriously, does this vehicle not understand the importance of staying cool on such an important day? So I had to ride with all the windows down to keep from melting in this 90+ heat. I should go turn the curling iron on....only 3 1/2 hours until THE TIME.

Curling ironS on: Check.


I've been doing INY checks all day. Seriously....I have a phobia like she does, and I don't want to embarrass myself. See when I was young...much too young to be kissing a boy...all of 12...way too young come to think of it, what was I thinking? Anyway, I had a crush and a dying NEED to be kissed by Michael...I don't remember Michael's last name now...he's probably glad. We were standing against the wall of my junior high school and he leaned down and kissed me. Cool, right....NOT...When I opened my eyes, there was a sight no person should ever behold....I nearly threw up right then and there....a nose full of snot. Yellow, green, slimy, nasty, gross snot....and now you understand why I've been doing INY checks all day. I'm still excited.


Maggie, my schnauzer finally gave up on my sharing my Chick-fil-A. DUH, Maggie, I barely share with PNut(my son)....and he walks upright and came from my loins.


I sure hope the A/C is working in hubby's van. I wonder if he'd be mad if I shared his nickname...We shall ever more refer to him as Buck.


Ok, well the clock is ticking and I am not getting anything accomplished sitting here. Will update later. I'm excited. Did I mention that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment