Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why is my brain so lopsided?

So, I was telling hubby about PW and being really excited to meet her. He thinks I'm stalking her because I follow her blog and get her Twitter updates on my phone. Whatever....Then he asked me if I blog...Well, yes, I've started I told him. He asked me the name...well, there's the part where lopsided comes in. I couldn't think of a name for my blog. So when I signed up, I gave it the name It's that Time. I meant that in, ' it's that time to start a blog'. Hubby says it sounds like it's that time of the month..........ROFL or embarrassment. You know, he's right. It does sound like that. What am I gonna do? I don't want people to think I'm gonna be a bugger in every post. I would eventually like to have readers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment