Saturday, April 17, 2010

Don't know if this will stick

....but I'm going to give it a go. A friend suggested treating it like a diary. I don't know about that. If people knew my thoughts, they would definitely send me to the psychiatric ward.

Today I slept 'til 1pm.When I got up, I went and ran some errands and took some photos. Before going back home, I stopped by my sis'-in-laws and discussed my nieces upcoming prom photos. I was very excited about it.

Then I talked to my daughter via facebook and my night has turned to poo. I guess that's to be expected. When a child goes against everything you taught her and throws it in your face....

so, I thought I might upload some photos I took, but I'm too lazy to get the card out of the camera. Maybe tomorrow. For now, I'm going to finish my water and smoke a couple of cigarettes before finally passing out. Seems I can't sleep anymore without waiting until I'm exhausted or I just toss and turn....So until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment