Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm doing what I shouldn't, but it's so much fun!


That title means I'm mixing my business with pleasure and I'm sure that's not a good thing. However, I love photography. It is my passion outside of my family. I love to capture moments and details that show life, love and all that is wonderful. That may sound naive, but what do we have in this world if we only focus on the negative?

I am not a writer. I usually have no clue what to write. This is just a blog to get me started in this new world of blogging. I hope to one day be better at this. So that when I actually have readers, they will actually read. lol For now I will just muddle through.

I found a storyboard template the other day and couldn't wait to try it on my latest clients. It was so much fun to play with, and the family loves it too. I am including it here for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment